Friday, September 4, 2015

FREEBIE: Medically Fragile Child Welcome Door Sign


I had seen a post where a grieving Mom had created Welcome to My Home Door signs that warned people that a medically fragile child lived there. I contacted her because I needed one that said Children instead of a child. She so graciously quickly emailed me one for Becca and Mackie. I bought it for her cause and today I found someone had posted a FREEBIE. I have mine up and I see that people are more conscientious of watching out to make sure both of my kids stay healthy.

The freebie posted on Strugglingtosurvive.com 
Welcome Sign: This is the home to a medically fragile child.

I hope you enjoy this amazing find.  Thank you to the creator of this!

Anny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anny! I'm so glad you found the site! Struggling to Thrive is a support blog for parents of special needs children. I try to do everything I can to help the whole community. I'm so happy to hear the download is helping people.

    You can see more I've written and shared at http://strugglingtothrive.com. Thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete