Thursday, September 3, 2015

New Article: Neuropsychological Functioning in Individuals with Noonan Syndrome: a Systematic Literature Review with Educational and Treatment Recommendations


New Article:
Neuropsychological Functioning in Individuals with Noonan Syndrome: a Systematic Literature Review with Educational and Treatment Recommendations  by Elizabeth I Pierpont

Recently I had the privilege of having input on this article by Elizabeth I. Pierpont.  I wish we had something like this years ago, it may have changed the course of Becca's education. But now the kids for years to come will have this to help the professionals understand what to look at and tools to help our children have better education and outcomes.  Her work has helped us shed light on aspects of those affected by Noonan Syndrome.  I want to thank her for the difference she is making in the lives of those with Noonan Syndrome.

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment